Regular services are Sundays
at 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Worship at First Presbyterian Church includes:
- preaching that is centered on Christ, based on Scripture, and connected with daily life.
- worship that is alive with passion, power and meaning
- the opportunity to grow in faith or simply to learn more about Jesus and God's Word
The 9:00 (traditional) Service includes the sermon, prayers, music by the Chancel Choir. Other special parts of the service may include music by the hand bell choir or a skit by the Puppets for Jesus. Holy Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of every month and is open to all.
The 11:00 (contemporary) Service includes the sermon, prayers, music by the Praise Team, guest soloists and ensembles. Other special presentations may include skits by the Puppets for Jesus. Holy Communion is also celebrated on the first Sunday of every month at this service and is open to all.
Special Seasonal Services
During certain holiday seasons, First Presbyterian Church conducts additional services. These include:
- The Hanging of the Greens (Advent)
- Christmas Eve
- Mid-week Lenten Worship services
- Holy Week: Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Easter
- Various prayer services
Please look for information about these services in the church newsletter, bulletin, or local newspaper.